The USB 3.1 type C singe bay hard drive docking station is hassle free and allows easy installation and removal by requiring no tools to use so you can simply put in your hard drive, power up the docking station and start using your HDD or SDD hard drive.
Go Far and Wide
The hard drive docking station supports SATA I/ II/ III (6Gbps) 6TB for 2.5-inch 3.5-inch Hard Disk and UASP so that it fits almost any external hard drive. It supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and MAC so you can plug it into your machine and start working.
- Docking Station: SATA I/ II/ III (6Gbps) 6TB for 2.5-inch 3.5-inch Hard Disk and UASP
- I/O Port: USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C 5Gpbs transfer rate (works with USB 2.0 and 3.0)
- Power: DC12V/3A power adapter
- Supports: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and MAC 10.2 or above(MAC does not support backup)
- Includes a built in LED for power
- 3.1 Type C Singe Bay Hard Drive Docking Station
- USB 3.1 C to C cable
- DC 12V2A Power Adapter
- Software CD Disk
- User Manual
|Instructions And Manual For Installation||No Instructions...|