USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter 10/100/1000 Mbps - Add Ethernet to Your Laptop, Notebook or Tablet in an Instant - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Wireless technology has come a long way, but it still can't come close to the performance of a wired ethernet connection. When you connect to the Internet via ethernet, you can stream videos without stopping, video conference without screen freezing and take gaming to the next level without all the lag.
Unfortunately, many desktops, laptops, notebooks and tablets just aren't being designed for wired connections any more. In the past, if you wanted to connect a computer or mobile device without the proper port to ethernet, you would have to make expensive modifications that could void your warranty. But not any more! We've developed the perfect solution to help you enjoy the lighting fast connectivity of an ethernet port--the USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter 10/100/1000 Mbps is the answer!
The USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter lets you use an available USB port in your computer or mobile device to connect to ethernet. The adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports and can be used with a computer or device installed with Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP or Mac OS 10.6 or later. As a result, the versatile adapter can work with many devices and computers that currently don't support ethernet connectivity.
Using the USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter couldn't be easier, and an installation guide is included to help you through the entire process. First, you install the driver with the included CD. After that one-time set-up, you're ready to connect. Just put the adapter into the USB port and plug in an ethernet cord!
Easily add a Gigabit Ethernet port to your Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Macbook, Ultrabook or tablet instantaneously. No need to take apart your computer, this adapter simply plugs into your USB port and provides a High Speed RJ45 port without requiring external power. A must have accessory for lightning fast video conferencing, gaming, HD video streaming or any activity require high transfer speeds.
Experience the difference in speed and performance that ethernet can provide without having to make a single change to your device or computer on the inside. Order the USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter today! Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed.
- High Speed Portable network adapter to connect your computer or tablet’s USB 3.0 port (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) with your router, modem or network switch to deliver Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection.
- Upgrade your Ethernet connection speed without the hassle of taking apart your computer, simply plug this adapter into your USB port to achieve Gigabit Ethernet capability.
- This lightweight, sturdy, and extremely portable Network adapter is a must have accessory for adding a standard RJ45 connection to your Computer, Laptop, Ultrabook, Notebook, Tablet or Macbook for lightning fast video conferencing, gaming, HD video streaming or any activity require high transfer speeds.
- Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX and 1000 Base-T) with Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Auto MDIX (straight and crossed network cable auto-detection), backpressure routing, Wake-on-LAN (WOL), and IPv4/IPv6 protocols.
- The USB Ethernet connection is faster and much more reliable than a wireless connection. This Adapter is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS 10.6 or later.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- Superspeed USB 3.0 Interface (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX and 1000 Base-T)
- Supports Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and crossed network cable auto-detection)
- Supports USB full and Hi-speed modes with bus power capability
- Supports Jumbo packer of up to 9KB
- Supports backpressure routing, Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Supports suspend mode and remote wake-up via link-up and magic packet
- Supports IPv6/IPv6 packet Checksum offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading, including Ipv4
- IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP/IGMP & IPv6 TCP/UDP/ICMPv6 checksum check & generation
- Gigabit USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Diver CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Awesome Product Review by Jonathan K.
How do you rate this product?