Laptop Battery One Employment/Career Opportunities!
Welcome to the Laptop Battery One Employment Opportunities Listings. Our dramatic growth has created many exciting opportunities for employment within our company. Below you will find a listing of available positions that we are currently looking to fill. If your qualifications meet the requested criteria, we want to hear from you! We offer our employees a fulfilling, exciting, and dynamic work environment, with opportunities for advancement and long term growth.
1. Accounting Department
2. Customer Service Department
3. Product Department
4. Sales Department
5. Web Development
6. Social Media Department
7. Web Designer
Please submit your resumes to email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT (Laptop Battery One)
Book Keeper / Keeps records of financial transactions for Laptop Battery One
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger, using calculator and/or computer.
- Reconciles and balances accounts for Laptop Battery One.
- Compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate employee wages from time cards and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Compute, type, and mail monthly statements to customers from Laptop Battery One.
- Must have knowledge of SAP program for reporting.
AP/AR CLERK (Laptop Battery One)
Day-to-day functions of the accounting department, with a focus on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Review invoices and check requests.
- Sort and match invoices and check requests.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Process check requests.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare manual checks as and when required.
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Assist in month end closing and quarterly reporting.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Laptop Battery One)
Accurate and timely execution of all Accounting transactions and reporting, maintaining company compliance, financial planning and analysis, and other activities that support the operations
- Accurate and timely closing of financial statements on a weekly and periodic basis.
- Ensuring proper revenue recognition and recording of expenses.
- Review and approval of journal entries.
- Analysis of business transactions to determine appropriate Accounting treatment.
- Ensuring all Accounting activities are in compliance with company policy, and government Accounting standards.
- Interpreting and communicating corporate policies and procedures to operations management and employees.
- Support and manage AP/AR, and Book Keeping regarding policies, procedures, and Accounting related issues.
- Performing complex tasks and managing projects that require independent judgment and initiative.
ACCOUNTANT (Laptop Battery One)
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports for Laptop Battery One.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients of Laptop Battery One.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (Laptop Battery One)
Product Manager - Investigates, selects, develops, products for an organization
- Investigate, select, and develop new products for an organization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Laptop Battery One)
Combines sales, marketing and technical skills to design, promote and sell products for Laptop Battery One.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the product line strategy and help manage the implementation of the product road map.
- Responsibilities include establishing and implementing growth strategies, administering pricing and cost reduction programs and identifying customer demands.
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Laptop Battery One)
Negotiating prices and contracts with supply vendors, and general cost analysis, and always searching for a less expensive alternative for the supplies without scarifying quality.
- Negotiate contracts and sign off on purchase of product, analyze delivery schedules and other terms and conditions for all company requirements.
- Responsible for products, service availability, and prepare for alternative source.
- Work with PM (product manger), and PS (product specialist) to grow quality business contacts with supply vendors.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Laptop Battery One)
Customer Service Representative
- Serves Laptop Battery One customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Answer and distribute all incoming email accordingly.
- Check SAP system and verify express shipments with multiple batteries or 2 different addresses.
- Answering incoming phone lines (Customer Service / Sales / Operator).
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information in SAP.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and/or returns in SAP.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items. s
- Obtain accurate information from operations relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Work with RMA Department to determine RMA returns/exchanges. Update SAP with pertinent information for return/exchange. Update RMA Tracking Sheet.
- Research and resolve returned packages for address verification and or returns without RMA documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, SAP, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
WEB DEVELOPER (Laptop Battery One)
We are looking for a freelance or a full-time permanent web developer with SEO, HTML, CSS and some PHP experience. You will be responsible for creating static product landing pages. Most of the work will be in HTML and CSS with some simple PHP forms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
- To assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization (SEO) and web development.
- To monitor site technical performance and web server.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring.
Skills / Qualifications
- Good understanding of major operating systems.
- Desire to stay updated on current and new technologies.
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of common programming languages including XML and PHP.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (Laptop Battery One)
The candidate must have demonstrated and extensive social media experience. This means that the person is actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world. (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, LinkedIn, etc.) The second important part is that the candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs.
Responsibilities – the key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic to Laptop Battery One and Implement and manage social media programs.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities - (“marketing R&D”)
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at XYZ
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
- Experience – the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Social media tools and techniques
- Marketing (traditional, new media, guerilla and ‘word of mouth’)
- Product marketing
- Press and analyst relations
- Business development
Attributes – the key attributes for this position include:
- Willingness to experiment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- Doggedness and determination
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Sense of humor
WEB DESIGNER (Laptop Battery One)
We are looking for Web Desginer who have strong skills in these technologies to join our team:
- HTML, CSS: developer must know about crossing-browser technology
- Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, and Wordpress
- SEO: developer must be able to build a page with Google high ranking
- Microsoft Excel
- Candidates who have skill about PHP, My SQL, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server get higher priority.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Work with Sr. Web Developer on all Marketing related/website related activities
- Develop, test and maintain website pages and systems.
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and progress
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with others